Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Oh Boy! Winter Training Just Got Good!

So, I decided to drop another race I had on this year's schedule. Run For The Ranch will have to wait until next year. Luckily I am not out any cash on this one (love Southwest Airlines), but I am disappointed. So instead of getting down, I just signed up for the Rocky Raccoon 100 on February 7th-8th! I can't think of anything more motivating to keep the winter training on par.


You may recall, I ran the Rocky Raccoon 50 Miler earlier this year and LOVED it. With my first 100 mile having a bittersweet ending, I want to go into this race with a mission to have a great and miserable time!

I will be looking for a crew! If you are interested in helping out. Please contact me! 

See y'all in Texas!

No comments: